Monday 1 October 2012

Hunting Season and More

It's Monday. And my house is a disaster. But I did start on my dishes. And sort of cleaned up a couple rooms in the house. Had to go to Prince George at 4 thirty this morning to drop off my work truck. Now I am owning the Jeep. I am trying to figure out how I can "clean up" our house and make it a bit more simple and such. It's just very very FULL. I don't know. We will be in transition for a couple years till we get the reno's we want done but I don't know. There are some things I want to do to make the house a little more functional especially with kids. I am just trying to figure out how. I think once we get more cabinets it will help as well cause there will be more storage space. But it's all work in progress. Sometimes I just wish it would go WABAM and all be done.

Saturday night Jarrod and I went hunting. It was fun. Next time I will dress warmer though! I was fine till I stood up and caught the wind. Then I froze! We didn't get anything but saw a cow moose and calf and 2 bears.

Work is wrapping up. I am procrastinating a bit with the paperwork but I should get it done. Grrr.


No comments:

Post a Comment