Thursday 26 July 2012

13 weeks update

How far along? 13 weeks, 5 days
Maternity clothes? Ah whatever I have found second hand around town, so yes.
Best moment this week: Finding out there is cell service at Mount Milligan
Not so good moment of the week: Camp food and still puking.
Miss Anything? Being able to eat normally and sleep well.
Movement: Nope

Gender: Not finding out. Have had dreams about both.
Food Cravings: Berries, Subway and cheese.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Everything it seems. Though if I push myself and load hay or something like that, sick bad for DAYS.
Symptoms: RLS like crazy!!! Headaches, nausea, puking, sore, waddling already :( cause your hips just feel sore, HEARTBURN, peeing 10 times in the middle of the night. You know? The usual
Emotions: Jarrod says I am crazy most times. I just lose my cool fast usually.
Looking forward to: GOING HOME. And moving. And just being less stressed. Is it bad I am tired of working already?

No comments:

Post a Comment