Wednesday 8 August 2012

15 weeks. . . And life update

How far along? 15 weeks, 3 days
Maternity clothes? Yes, some.
Best moment this week: Seeing my momma, 
my bridal shower, camping and everyone that has been so generous with their time and effort lately. BIG THANKS
Not so good moment of the week: Still puking. . Blah
Miss Anything? Jarrod. . . Stupid camp. 
Movement: Not that I know of.

Gender: Not finding out.
Food Cravings: Smoked fish, Kit Kats, WATER
Anything making you queasy or sick: Anything first thing in the morning usually and ONIONS! haha
Symptoms: RLS is the biggest thing and just being tired with the nausea.
Emotions: Just get irritated WAY faster. Especially when I am tired.
Looking forward to: Well we are getting married this weekend and I am excited haha but I think I am almost more excited to move at the end of the month. Want to get out of this little house SOOO BAD!





I am so excited to move. Like I can't quite even describe. I am hoping it will take a lot of stress away and that maybe we will start to settle a bit. I can't wait to be home and decorate my little place and have a garden. If only it had 160 acres with it. Sigh. Guess I can't have everything. Still will have to wait to buy a second horse and just keep Buckaroo at Joni's for now. She has been a great help since I have no where to put him myself right now. The home inspection was on Friday and the inspector found a few issues but nothing life shattering which was nice. Sounds like I will be working till around November which will be nice for finances but Jarrod wants me to quit so that causes tension. We all love tension :(. 

Then we went camping for the weekend. I never realised how heat can literally KILL your energy till right around last weekend. I had energy to do NOTHING. But I have a great mother and in laws and future husband who were great and made up for what I couldn't manage to do.

So I have been Etsying and Pinteresting like crazy with ideas for our house and the baby!! Can I say addicted?! Jarrod doesn't get it but my friends do! I am hoping I can make most of what I see. We will see if I can keep the bug haha.

That's it for now! At least I think?

No comments:

Post a Comment